Please take a look at some of our commonly asked questions and answers. If you can’t
find what you’re looking for, click here.
What exactly is outsourcing?
Outsourcing is a process where a company contracts with a third-party service provider
to deliver specific services and/or functions.
Almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of smaller outfits have outsourced
in some form or another for decades. Sequent works with any size company who outsources
functions requiring special skills unavailable in the open market.
My company is small. Do I still need to outsource?
Technology changes so quickly that your business requires a dedicated team working
behind the scenes to leverage solutions and deliver a competitive advantage. From
entrepreneurs working out of a home office or a small to medium business enterprise,
Sequent will ensure that your company can benefit dramatically through outsourcing.
How can I determine if I really need to outsource?
If you spend more time focusing on any one aspect of your business at the expense
of others, it might be time to consider outsourcing. Many of our clients choose
Sequent to outsource when they have:
- Lost focus on their core business because they are too busy handling operations
- A mission-critical project that needs all their time and energy
- A time, money or human resources crunch
- A need for specialized skills outside the capabilities of the open market
Why outsource to India?
India is a talent-rich country with world-class systems and quality. The country
is the recognized leader in offshore contracting services due to several advantages.
- A highly trained and flexible work force
- Low labor costs
- Competitive advantage
- The skill and knowledge of software and hardware infrastructure
- Understanding and widespread use of the English language
What are the benefits of outsourcing?
Depending on your particular business needs, you can benefit in a variety of
ways by outsourcing specific functions:
What types of services and products can Sequent handle for me?
- Technical and functional edge on the competition without a large capital investment
- Significant cost savings
- Faster development and start-up time
- Quality services
- Enhanced performance
- A better managed e-business infrastructure
- Reliability and security
- A more effective operating environment
How can I ensure that I am dealing with an outsourcing provider who will manage my
projects effectively if I’ve never met them?
Sequent is completely responsible to you, the client, for any services provided
either directly or indirectly by us. We contract and work only with viable outsourcing
companies comprised of teams of talented professionals who follow established processes
in a strategic environment.
- Sequent is skilled in numerous IT tasks, products and services, including:
- Applications development
- Campaign management
- CRM solutions
- Custom software
- Sales and marketing software solutions
- Staffing solutions
- Transaction management
- Website design and development
- Website security
- Website maintenance