Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sequent’s personalized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions utilize
a specific combination of tools and information so your company can effectively
reach the most essential component of your business – your customer.
Our CRM tools deliver business processes and applications that deal with customer
information, activities and preferences; and provide specific software that determines
customer satisfaction and the likelihood of future purchases. Stay ahead on top
of every lead and customer interaction without making a big, up-front software investment.
CRM allows your business to continually improve your customer relationships through
a variety of policies, processes and strategies designed to unify all of your customer
interactions. Through relevant insight, analysis and tracking, you can attract new
and profitable customers and strengthen bonds with existing customers.
Components of CRM
CRM software packages feature many aspects that relate directly to one another,
including Sales, Customer Service and Reporting (link to separate pages for these).
Interact seamlessly with front and back office operations and business relationships
using one external network.
Examples of CRM interactions include:
- Phone calls, e-mail and online services
- Billing, maintenance, planning, marketing, advertising, finance and manufacturing
- Communication with suppliers, vendors, retail outlets/distributors and industry
The benefits of CRM are many:
- Applications for critical business areas such as sales and customer service
- Data mining and expert analysis of customer trends and habits
- Sales force automation
- Partner management
- Marketing and campaign management